Wednesday, July 14, 2010

heading out to change a few things.

I'm going home. Not my eternal Home. That would be nice though. What a glorious day it will be when I can just ....be with God.

I need my home though. I need some comfort. I have been so uncomfortable throughout this last month. Not sure of what to do with my life, not sure what to do with my day, not even sure what to wear [i'm embarrassed at how many times i change clothes in a day....and i'm not even leaving the house. i've never been like this]

So I'm going to figure some things out in the next couple of days. I feel like God has been standing right in front of me for quite some time and I have been looking in every direction but straight. So I'm looking forward....in so many ways.

I'm looking forward to my Father. And He'll clue me in to the big mystery that is my future. I don't expect to know where I'll be working or where I will be. And maybe it'll be a while before He tells me. But to put it simply....

it's not about me. at all.

So I'm making this about Him. What does He want from me? What does He want me to do? Where does He want me to go? If I hear an audible voice, I'll be sure to let you know.


Sorry so much of this is cryptic and vague. I feel the same way. Believe me when I say, I don't aim to be cryptic. Transparency is my specialty. Even when I don't want to be....

hallelujah.


she packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of 
shoes and headed out to change a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment