Sunday, April 25, 2010

On paper...

God is real.

I don't know if I live my life like I know that is true some days.

I've been struggling lately. Satan has taken some blows at my confidence and sanity. And unfortunately I've not done a very good job of remembering that my confidence is found in Christ and not my job, friends, family or myself. I told a friend that little bit of truth just this week, but completely missed how relevant it was to my own restoration.

I'm going to really honest.

My life looks really put together right now.

I graduated from college in December.
Moved to Fayetteville in January.
Got a wonderful job and house in February.

That's how life goes, right? On paper my world could not have been better. But I couldn't keep that up any longer.

I hit a brick wall two days ago and realized my life isn't what it needs to be. I don't think I'm accomplishing much for the Kingdom right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment