Monday, October 18, 2010

Right now...

1. I now live in Bryant with a real cute curly red head.
2. I'm waiting tables with my college degree and I couldn't be more excited about it.
3. I'm meeting people where they are and hoping I represent Christ fully.
4. I finally feel like I made the right decision.
5. I know I am leading a life that isn't so socially acceptable, but if it's eternally acceptable...I'm okay.

I'm tired of talking about the last year of my life. So those five points is all I want to say really. I want to talk about the present and what I know will be the future. I'm  not ignoring what has happened in my life by any means. But my main goal is to make my Dad proud. You don't have to approve of my choices. My worldly self really wishes you would, but at the end of the day if I'm at peace with my Maker, I know I've done the right thing.

All I graciously ask for is that judgement is kept where it belongs. Far far far away from here.

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to youhe rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
Isaiah 30:18

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Found myself in the same sort of thought process not to long ago (i.e. last year and my unsuccessful attempt at teaching overseas). I know i'm right where I need to be, and it shows you are as well.

    -cheers friend

    ReplyDelete